History & Group Profile
HM steel is a large and most advance technology steel plants in Mostafa-Hakim Group.
The group was formed in 1960 as a construction firm Founded by Late Abdul Hakim. His Sons carry out this dream.
In 1984 the Mostafa Hakim Group started as a ship demolition and recycling business. Today the group deals with a diverse range of products and services.
The group has made its mark in areas like ship demolition & rebar production, manufacturing of cement, MS bar, auto bricks, oxygen, LPG, textile, real estate, importing & distribution, by establishing unrivaled quality and reliability in all the products and services it has been providing since the last four decades. Today the group around 5000 employees working in 15 different units.
Quality in every step of the work.
We want to work within the society to create employment and contribute as much as possible to the GDP of Bangladesh.
HM Steel & Industry is one of the latest units of Mostafa Hakim Group. Mostafa Hakim group consisting of honoring units:
- Alhaj Mostafa Hakim Cement Industries Limited.
- Alhaj Mostafa Hakim Housing and Real-estate Limited.
- Alhaj Mostafa Hakim Bricks Limited.
- Taher and Company Limited.
- Golden Ispat Limited.
- Golden Iron Works Limited.
- Golden Steel Alloy Works Limited.
- Golden Oxygen Limited.
- Golden LPG Limited.
- Golden Petro Chemical Limited.
- Golden Bricks Works Limited.
- H M Steel Industry Limited.
- H M Ship Breaking Industry Limited.
- Eagle Star Textile Mills Limited.
- Mutual Jute Spinners Limited.
Get In touch below. Ask Any Question or Start a Free Quote
+880 31 710610
218 DT Road, Dewanhat, Chattogram